Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 490,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. If you want to be a leader in a thriving digital transformation powerhouse that is in a constant state of reinvention, then look no further. We work at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the situation, no matter how tough the issue, they can face the future today with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. As a leader, you’ll join us in creating the future of consulting at the intersection of business and technology. You’ll get to work with an amazing mix of world class experts with access to the most robust portfolio of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry, all while having unrestricted client access. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career as a leader. Becoming tech savvy, well-rounded, and market-relevant leaders with an ownership and founder mindset doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe that we is greater than me and possess an unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
As a Banking Commercial Credit Senior Manager, you’ll be dedicated to help clients by playing the role of a partner who can work with the client team to design and deliver strategic solutions that create value for our clients. .
The candidate will be a Senior Manager within the Banking Credit Consulting practice with a focus on Technology Transformation within leading financial institutions. Commercial banks and capital markets institutions are investing heavily to replace their legacy wholesale loan servicing platforms to support their digital banking journey, drive efficient loan operations, improve user experience, and reduce cost of ownership. Accenture is growing our practice to help our clients navigate their transformational journeys.
You’ll often be:
- Developing world-class technology solutions for Wholesale credit institutions
- Conducting technology assessments and define the clients' technology strategy to support their wholesale loan servicing platform replacement transformation initiative
- Performing due diligence of packaged platforms, e.g. AFSVision, Finastra LoanIQ, FIS ACBS
- Scoping and architecting the target technology solution across business application, integration layer, and downstream data/BI capabilities
- Leading large technology teams through planning, development, and deployment of the integrated solution
- Integrating, simplifying, improving, and delivering business change, business strategy, technology, and operational efficiency across the commercial credit landscape
- Helping banks in extending their value chain by reinventing their processes and products
- Driving re-platforming projects for increasing efficiency, stability and agility
- Helping clients in incorporating digital technologies to stay relevant in the digital ecosystem and in developing connectivity to a wide range of lending methods
- Leading teams of analysts and consultants and independently structuring work at the project level to deliver results
- Developing business cases, project road maps and operating models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions
- Synthesizing analyses of the project team into clear, sound recommendations for the client teams to implement
- Leading business development activities including opportunity identification, qualification, proposal development, presentation, and commercial contract negotiation
- Running Accenture’s business (including cost management, contract management, etc.) with discipline, rigor and integrity
- Developing the Banking Credit practice and building Accenture’s Credit offerings, assets and capabilities
- Driving business development to originate new client opportunities
- Developing and managing high-performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of work experience between Management Consulting / Technology Consulting and/ or equivalent banking industry experience with a reputed institution
- Within a professional consulting services firm: track record of relevant consulting project delivery including managing teams of 7-10+ resources, producing project deliverables, managing projects within timelines and budgets, and interfacing with senior client executives
- Minimum 8-10 years of Wholesale Lending industry experience within business, commercial, or large corporate lending segments
- Demonstrated technology expertise across the end-to-end Wholesale credit lifecycle with a particular emphasis on loan servicing
- Industry experience with cloud-based platform deployments (e.g. private cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Successful track record of architecting integrated technology solutions
- Demonstrated success leading complex technology transformations
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% (Monday - Thursday)
- Project management experience implementing new lending products, solutions and / or redesigning processes
- Experience working with commercial lending vendor platforms (e.g. AFSVision, Finastra LoanIQ, FIS ACBS)
- Experience with banking enterprise data architecture and industry best practices is preferred
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specifications and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-case
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the lending industry
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.