Are you looking to power up your Oracle career? From strategy through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 54,000 Oracle experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading organizations accelerate their digital transformation and become intelligent enterprises.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small to mid-size teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires knowledge of technology, industry requirements and/or business functions.
- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Accenture to the right results
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Must be able to travel up to 80%
- Drive Oracle innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration as a Global Cloud Elite and Platinum Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Learn and grow continuously: Follow personalized training to build skills in “New” Oracle, while expanding your experience defining and implementing Oracle cloud solutions on complex client projects with a scope that is unsurpassed in industry.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Oracle Cloud HCM, specifically Time & Labor
- Minimum of 2 Time & Labor full-life cycle implementations in Oracle, PeopleSoft, Kronos, and/or Oracle HCM Cloud
- Minimum of 1 year or 1 full Time & Labor Cloud project(s) with 5,000+ employees processed within Oracle
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation Certification 2017
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in configuring Oracle Cloud HCM, including Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules with proven project delivery through full life-cycle from requirements through deployment/support
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs, and provide developers with support
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday – Thursday every week)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.