Accenture’s Oracle practice, and we live to see how this can transform the way we live and work. We are the industry-leader for building Oracle solutions and we’re curious and always learning. We’re building the smartest team on the planet, and helping our people gain new skills, training, and experience. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture’s Oracle practice.
A confident leader who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the platform to create end-to end functions for your clients in markets all over the globe. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
- Team with clients on their Oracle functional transformation programs through your combined Oracle application and functional process expertise which includes your ability to:
- Engage with C level customers (CFO, CMO, CPO, VP SCM ...) on the business challenges/trends and the potential value of Oracle solutions (current & future)
- Support customers in defining their Oracle journey through the development of business cases & roadmaps to be positioned earlier in the sales cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations)
- Set strategic – and achievable – near-term goals for clients and project teams and find the best approach for a client’s unique digital transformation challenge
- Lead large teams on projects of varying size and scope – helping them set transformational roadmaps - onsite with clients or within Accenture
- Architect e2e functional application solutions that leverage Oracle technologies, custom apps, & add on partner solutions
- Team with current and future customers on Oracle transformations based on multi project/year experience in implementing Oracle smart functional solutions
- Design complex technology solutions to business requirement/challenges leveraging the full ecosystem and technology innovation
- Become a trusted expert and influencer to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on regulations, trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets and best practices
- Build relationships with Oracle software vendors.
- Be ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- Client Relationship Building and Management
- Integration Architecture Blueprint & Design
- Solution Architecting
- Research Analysis and Interpretation
- Business Process Design
- Offering Insight
- Value Architecture & Realization
- Change Management/Workforce transformation
- FORM, Agile ways of working
- Minimum 10 years of experience with the Oracle and large scale, business transformation
- Minimum 10 years of Oracle in a professional services/consulting or industry setting with exposure to a minimum of 1 technology implementation of a full life cycle Oracle Cloud engagement,
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in Oracle in strategy & solution architecture design (business architecture, process architecture, integration architecture, user experience, process improvement), advisory, project management, delivery and team management leading high performing teams or business analysis in full lifecycle technology engagements (i.e. you can scope out, plan, and deliver a project on time and on budget)
- You’re comfortable presenting directly to the C-Suite and you can explain complex concepts to anyone from an intern to a CFO, CHRO or CMO
- You’re a leader who can manage and navigate your team through the ups and downs of a client project
- You can build an internal business because of your experience in presales and practice growth
- Bachelor’s Degree
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MO - Kansas City,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - San Antonio
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.