- Work with executive-level clients to unlock new potential streams of business value by bringing to life intelligent automation initiatives
- Shape client solutions and support the sales cycle, including development of the strategy, business case and driving the technical solution involving intelligent automation solutions
- Familiarity with cloud hosting, security protocols, and robotic process automation is a must
- Accountable for mobilizing the delivery team, identifying appropriate resources and rolling them on to the engagement
- Accountable for ensuring that the projects or programs adhere to delivery best practices and principles
- Play a key role on the leadership team – building the advisory practice, assets, and providing thought leadership
- Cascade engagement-specific objectives and use these to drive performance evaluation across the delivery team
- Understand and manage client expectations to enable a successful partnership between client and Accenture teams
- Financial Ownership: ability to manage project financials
- Ability to originate and develop sales opportunities
- Build strong and lasting client relationships
- Ability to travel 75%
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of technology consulting experience with a top tier consulting firm, leading & managing projects that include Intelligent Automation technologies evaluation, architecture/design and build
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in any one of the following Intelligent automation areas: Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Virtual Agents, machine-based process automation and others
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in product industries, such as: (Consumer Goods and Services, Life Sciences, Retail, or Industrial)
- Certification in one or more of the key Intelligent Automation platforms such as Blue Prism, Pega, Automation Anywhere, Amelia, and/or others
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Successful management of large-scale, complex analytics programs at Fortune 500 accounts
- Business Advisor for senior client executives with program management skills toward complex program execution
- Coaching/leading direct reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning. ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others
All our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.