Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture’s Salesforce practice, and we live to see what this platform can do. Since we were one of the first on the scene, we’re the largest global Salesforce practice, not to mention one of the best. The numbers don’t lie: we’ve got over 16,000 skilled pros, and we’re Master Certified in all 12 industries and clouds. We use tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger, better relationships with customers. And we’re always learning. We’re building the smartest team on the planet, and helping our people with new skills, training, and support to get over 4,200 certifications including Certified Technical Architect (CTA). Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's Salesforce practice.
A team-builder and versatile problem-solver. You stay up-to-date on new Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, or Natural Resources trends and technologies so you can share your expertise across any team or project. You know how to use Salesforce to build solution prototypes and test outcomes, so there are few surprises at implementation. You seek and share best practices and never stop looking for ways to push yourself, your team, and the industry forward.
· Understand the ins and outs of Salesforce so you can create the right solution to solve your client’s unique challenge
· Contribute new products, workflows and ideas to influence the industry
· Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend work-arounds
· Get creative designing, prototyping and building Salesforce systems
· Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes
· Be an effective leader, mentor, and champion of your team
· Advise clients on the impacts of SaaS adoption to their governance and operating models, and helping client plan for and/or implement change
· Help your clients and team stay up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
· Be ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 3 years of requirement gathering experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with CRM implementations (Salesforce preferred) with exposure to a minimum of 1 Salesforce implementation, preferably in a consulting environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if you have:
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving, dynamic environment
- Understanding of key CRM Business Architectural concepts
- Very strong communication skills and habits, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills
- One or more certification related to Salesforce Cloud processes, sales, and/or service
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - Pleasanton,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Redmond,WA - Seattle
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago