Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world class learning resources.
The Team Lead will manage a multi-lingual group and is responsible for delivering high calibre customer service and metrics to the client’s business customers.
The Team Lead will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support when necessary. They are the main point of contact for the client and act as the point for escalation. They are responsible for all aspects of the process and will liaise closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of analytical metrics review & input, new process incubation, induction and process improvement.
- 2 years of team management experience in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative while in a Team environment
- Excellent organizational & time management abilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organization
- Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change e.g. changing product features will make earlier temporary fixes redundant and lead to changes in Support workflow that need to be relearned
- Prior Experience in an online search, social media, internet, advertising, e-retailing, marketing company
- General understanding of online shopping, social discount/online coupons /offers, players in the ecosystem e.g. online merchants, online search engines/sites, web consumers, logistics providers, payment providers
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.