Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Innovation QuickBase Analyst is an entry level developer, assisting with process workflow and application development in a cloud-based relational database platform. Applicants must have the ability to think creatively, identify problems and resolve issues while working primarily in an agile team group. The Analyst will use coding languages such as Python, HTML, CSS and VBA.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Issue resolution, business process mapping, root case analysis, process workflow review, and application development coding for primarily finance and accounting processes for large, global clients
- Takes business processes to the next level of innovation and automation by implementing new development projects and providing operational support of existing applications as well as helping to implement emerging technologies into business processes.
- Communicates and interacts with multiple levels of the organization from analyst to senior management
- Uses technical writing documentation skills in various coding languages
- Minimum of 1 year database development and administration experience
- Minimum of 6 months' coding and programming experience in multiple languages
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Python, Java Script, HTML, VBA
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.