- Redefining Competitiveness
- Global Operating Model
- Workforce of the Future
- Digital Disruption
- Finance 2025 Vision
- Reimagining the way finance operates, fundamentally changing the nature of work through the combination of Human + Machine capabilities
- Architect “in the new” capabilities to transform the function including intelligent automation, predictive modeling for financial planning, data-science base budgets and forecasts, and leveraging data and analytics to drive value across the enterprise
- Redesign the finance operating model to embrace new agile ways of working, new capabilities, and a more multi-disciplinary workforce
- Define new services focused on architecting value for the enterprise and acting as a guardian for digital investment, driving profitable growth in the business.
- Redefining the finance competency model with new roles, capabilities, and skills necessary in a fast-paced, digital world
- Develops Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets.
- Develops and maintains contact with C-level clients, organizes and leads proposal pursuit teams, participating and leading all aspects of the proposal development process.
- Interacts with senior level (C-suite, SVP, VP, etc.) clients and/or within Accenture Strategy on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Create strategies and blueprints that define the finance operating model, process automation plan, and analytic insights engine supporting the broader organization’s future vision.
- Help clients improve their ability to drive business outcomes through digital planning, reporting, and analytics.
- Ability to architect enterprise transformations with the CFO as the architect of business value.
- Articulate the value proposition and business case for digital finance solutions
- Architect complex solutions involving finance acumen, data science and intelligent automation
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem and broader marketplace.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
- Manage teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge. Encourages creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition. Works across the global CFO & Enterprise Value practice to share lessons learned and best practices.
- Ability to implement and execute structured decision-making. Acts independently to determine best possible methods and procedures to deliver against Digital Finance assignments
- Refine and optimize the CFO's ability to organize and analyze financial, operational and external information to create substantial shareholder value.
- Seven years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include significant project management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Seven years of experience and expertise in one or more areas:
- Finance Strategy (finance capability assessment, CFO onboarding, finance visioning and roadmap development, capital allocation strategy, finance cost reduction and operating model design, organization design and finance competency design)
- Financial Planning and Analysis (planning, budgeting and forecasting, performance score carding, management reporting, finance information strategy processes, key performance indicator (KPI) design)
- Finance Operations (Process automation strategy for order to cash, procure to pay, record to report, close, consolidate, report, etc.; finance controllership; corporate governance; capital productivity
- Finance Specialty Areas to include tax, treasury, investor relations, and risk management
- Seven years of experience in the finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices.
- Seven years of experience with technologies to support-suite conversations and project delivery
- Bachelor's degree
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle)
- Knowledge of business intelligence reporting solutions (OBIEE, Tableau, Microstrategy, Business Objects, etc.)
- Knowledge of planning technologies (BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan etc.)
- Knowledge of analytics technologies (SAS, R, Hadoop, etc.)
- Strong strategic thinking and team builder who is focused on driving outcomes.
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
- Desire to work at the intersection of finance, business, industry, and technology
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and emphasis on teamwork and dedication to the customer.
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively mentor, advise, and coach subordinates
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.