- Lead paid media engagements where Accenture is actively managing a Client’s media budget. This may involve architecting the media strategy, conducting audience and media research, building campaigns, partnering with media and ad technology vendors, optimizing campaigns for business outcomes, creating performance reporting, and making program improvement recommendations.
- Review and understand the marketing situation analysis for brand/strategy
- Utilize media research tools and resources to aid in campaign management
- Support a team of media planners and traders, responsible for developing integrated, cross-channel digital media plans and campaign execution
- Establish media objectives and strategies for cross channel digital advertising campaigns
- Develop and present comprehensive digital media plans to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Perform assessments and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their paid media objectives
- Lead paid media consultative engagements by collaborating with internal Accenture colleagues, our Clients and their marketing agencies to transform the marketing and analytics organization
- Support the creation of business development proposals
- Actively help to develop and grow Accenture’s Programmatic Services offering by contributing to POVs and exchanging knowledge with colleagues
- Keep in front of industry and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing, economics, or technical specialty
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in planning, buying and actively optimizing paid media campaigns across digital media channels such as paid search, programmatic and paid social to include:
- Understands all elements of the media planning cycle
- Experience with ad technology tools including SEM bid management tools, DSPs, planning tools
- Experience with ad serving tools (ex: DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Experience with media planning and forecasting across an entire digital media program
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
- Experience with large client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Previous experience managing large media accounts at a paid media agency
- Experience managing several team members, vendors and client relationships
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- Strong network within digital media and/or ad technology
- Good understanding of end-to-end process in marketing, sales, and service organization
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a data driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.