Location: Chantilly, VA or Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Coordinate design and testing of internal control processes in support of the Accenture Sarbanes-Oxley Program and DFARS Business Systems controls, including ITGC (Information Technology General Controls).
- Identify and confirm the risks with control owners and business leads, provide guidance in testing procedures, and prepare management reporting on testing results, including deficiency analysis.
- Review testing documentation and records in the AFS SarbOx tool, monitor and evaluate testing results, and ensure action items are created and implemented for ineffective instances (including re-testing).
- Act as liaison with external auditors and work with control owners to provide audit support.
- Lead and manage internal controls team members, providing guidance and mentorship.
- US Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, IT or equivalent
- CPA or CIA Certification (or candidate)
- 5-8 years of accounting or finance experience, including SOX Internal Controls and/or Internal Audit experience
- Government contracting industry experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Public Accounting experience
- Experience working with SharePoint
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsVA - Arlington,VA - Chantilly
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.