Accenture’s SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI. We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can? We train our people on "new" SAP like SAP Leonardo, S/4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community. It’s also nice to know our hard work doesn’t go unrecognized. We’ve got over 70 SAP awards—more than any other partner—and we’re the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable working in teams and leading projects as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. And you’re up for traveling regularly to client sites.
- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain- or platform-led
- Show clients how they can use SAP to solve their business problems
- Work in a team where you wear lots of hats – interacting with clients, managing workstreams, collaborating with other teams – and where you may need to be in charge
- Run the workstream and/or project activities you’ve been given
- Interact with all workstreams – technical, reports, conversion, change management, project management and more
- Tweak current methods, tools and procedures to create solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Check business requirements to find configuration solutions
- Keep a record of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites Monday through Thursday
- Minimum 4 years of SAP transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience, or 8 years of equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of SAP Technical Architecture experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large SAP transformational project with on- and off-shore resources
- Minimum 1 year of Products experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got external consulting experience
- You know how SAP’s business development process works and you can help clients understand how SAP will help their company do more
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.