Join Accenture and help transform leading Financial Services organizations across North America. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Financial Services Technology Advisory and Analytics works with each firm to plan, build, transform and orchestrate their technology capabilities, resources, skills and capacity to deliver improved operational efficiency, enhanced enterprise effectiveness and meet their individual and specific business situation, needs and goals.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
- Use your proven advisory or management consultancy experience to lead the transformation of clients through technology by leveraging your knowledge and curiosity of current and future cloud technologies.
- Focus on building trusted relationship with senior client stakeholders, influencing corporate strategy, and building supporting vision documents.
- Guide clients through complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner ideating complex cloud technology transformation strategies to build, transform and operationalize cloud capabilities into the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- Develop business opportunities by creating strategic innovative technology solutions that transforms and enhances our client’s technology offering.
- Advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the business case, application assessment and systems development/migration lifecycle, and provide advisory services for the IT and business functions
- Define and implement Cloud solutions that enable emerging technology solutions across Automation Robotics, AI, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, lightweight architectures, DevOps, APIs etc. ensure speed to market and agility for our clients.
- 7+ years scoping and delivering cloud technology innovation services in the Banking, Capital Markets, and/or Insurance industries and 4+ years with public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc.
- Proven advisory consulting experience, ideally within a management consultancy or advisory.
- Required AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform certification.
- Minimum of 4 years of Project Management experience (Project and Resource planning using MS Project).
- A Bachelor’s degree required
- Passion for and commercial experience in some emerging technology trends e.g. RPA, AI, Mobility, Cloud, Blockchain, Security, Digital, Collaboration Tools, Application Modernization, ML, OR NLP etc…
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative, innovative breakthrough solutions.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to Client needs shaping the behavior in accordance to the situation.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience leading teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.