Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP. Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions. Our West region team is growing andthe technology innovation being driven in the West is having a global impact on business. It is a very exciting time to join our team of over 6,000 Accenture people in the West region!
Why should I join the Accenture Technology SAP team in the West?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
The Accenture Technology – SAP team is seeking an experienced CPQ Consultant for implementing SAP (Callidus) CPQ products with enterprise clients in our Sales Cloud practice. The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients, the vendor team, and our internal delivery teams in developing robust, scalable and flexible solutions for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and implementing scalable solutions in an Agile delivery model.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, if you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
The CPQ Configuration Consultant will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Provide guidance to clients on leading CPQ practices and domain expertise.
- Participate in client workshop sessions to provide capability feedback.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Assist technical leads in perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure the delivered solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Product Configuration, Pricing, Quoting
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Callidus (preferred), Apptus, Steel Brick, Salesforce or other legacy SAP CPQ applications
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ, and experience in the capacity of a developer in a consulting or product services organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 6 years) work experience.
- Functional knowledge of the interactions between CPQ and front-office and back-office platforms
- Experience with Python Scripting language
- Experience in scoping, estimating, and planning activities.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.