An ICS Cybersecurity Senior Manager is responsible for leading ICS security vulnerability assessments and remediation activities along with providing recommendations across a broad range of security domains. An ICS Cybersecurity Senior Manager must be proficient with industrial networking and be able to either lead or support ICS vulnerability assessments and remediation efforts.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with ICS systems and ICS security industry practices along with exposure to IIoT technologies.
- Minimum 8 years experience designing, maintaining and supporting ICS network infrastructure, including industrial wireless networking – e.g. CCNA, CCNP preferred.
- Minimum 8 years comprehensive working knowledge of one or more of the following: IEC 62443/ISA 99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82, CPNI Good Practice.
- Minimum 8 years supporting PLC, DCS, SIS, HMI or SCADA systems. Experience supporting and troubleshooting industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART, Foundation Fieldbus
- Bachelors Degree
- Travel 100%
- Experience in deploying security program at energy companies or large manufacturing organizations
- Have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) allowing them to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences from the plant floor up to the boardroom.
- Experience in developing ICS security recommendations and level of effort estimates to support those recommendations
- Ideally have experience and skills in safety-related control systems, including a working knowledge of IEC 61508 and IEC 61511 Functional Safety Standards.
- Demonstrate experience working with automation vendors such as ABB, Siemens, Rockwell, Honeywell, Foxboro, Emerson, Yokogawa etc.
- Experience deploying or supporting security practices and technologies such as risk or vulnerability assessments, antivirus software, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, centralised alert logging and monitoring in ICS environments
- Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or other ICS cybersecurity related certification preferred
- Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
- Understanding of industrial safety culture along with experience working safely in hazardous industrial environments such as plants, refineries or offshore production facilities.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.