Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Application Security Analyst is responsible for the execution of security management practices including designing, developing, implementing, and managing solutions for enterprise SAP applications. The Application Security Analyst will perform security role development for an enterprise. The Application Security Analyst is required to participate in pager/on-call support. The Application Security Analyst will provide estimates of software development cost and schedule.The Application Security Analyst will:
- 10+ years of SAP Security development experienceo Experience supporting one or more of the following: SAP GRC, GRC Access Controls 10.x, including risk ruleset analysis and configuration, reporting and simulation analysiso Experience supporting SAP Security solutions including: BW, BI/BOBJ, CAMS, ECC, GRC, SCM, SolMan, Greenlight, and PIo Experience in coordinating multiple SAP Security full life cycle implementations from preparation to go-live and operation
- 5+ years experience with ABAP and JAVA role development and maintenanceo Managing users and authorization assignments across SAP and supporting systemso CRDB and related processo UAM (User Account Management Tool) and integration with SAP Systemso URDB (User Role Database)o Integrating 3rd party IDM with GRC
- 5+ years experience interfacing with internal and external auditors
- 2+ years of GRC implementation experience
- IT Level 2
- IAT Level 2 certification
- SAP Certified
- Experience supporting and maintaining security solutions for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Ability to interpret ABAP code and create custom SAP utilities
- 2+ years of DoD application security experience
- 1+ year of BASIS experience
- Experience with SAFe / Agile development
- Experience Identifying & Applying OSS notes
- US Federal Government IT experience with a focus on Logistics
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.