As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday HCM Consultant experienced in Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Talent and Performance Management delivery experience you should expect to be involved in the following in support of a Workday implementation project:
- Support the HCM and in Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Talent and Performance Management delivery experience work streams of a Workday implementation, driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements.
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance of project staff (depending upon project structure)
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices as it relates to HCM and in Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Talent and Performance Management delivery experience.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Configure and test the Workday system.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder collaboration to achieve project objectives.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets.
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst, Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 1+ years of HR process and HR Technology systems implementation experience in Workday, SAP, Oracle or similar ERP technologies (preferably cloud based)
- HR system implementation experience must include an element of in Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Talent and Performance Management delivery experience (or equivalent subject matter in a related technology)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification and in Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Talent and Performance Management delivery experience certifications
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role
- 2+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- Proven ability work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areas
- Experience managing, coaching, or mentoring others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.