Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
- Provide onsite support for Office of the CEO / Office of the CFO including coffee, lunch runs and other on/off-site tasks.
- Responsible for filing and other administrative tasks.
- Liaise with internal vendors, ensuring the office is fully stocked with office supplies, paper, toner and other materials.
- Assist team with management/leadership meeting logistics, both routine and special, including on-site support when needed
- Work with team members to coordinate local office logistics and catering requests in preparation for on-site meetings.
- Assist team with heavy on-site printing and weekly package coordination.
- Coordinate requests for off-site shredding.
- Support team with mass mailings.
- Coordinate purchases of gifts and flowers.
- Assist team with organization of materials.
- Flexibility to work between Arlington, VA and Washington, DC offices
- Applicants are required to have reliable transportation
- Minimal overtime, if any
High School Diploma/GED
Minimum of 2 years customer service or administrative support experience
- Associates Degree or Higher
Strong teamwork and verbal skills
Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness and work ethic
Discrete—ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.