POD Client Partner
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing and Communications
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions – Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you’ll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You’ll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Marketing/Sales Enablement Group Director - Chicago
Welcome to the future. We’re a group of design thinkers, storytellers, and creative problem solvers and we revolutionize how Accenture helps clients understand ‘the art of the possible’ in a simple and emotional way that wins business and drives revenue.
Your Mission: Be the face of the POD CHI business, and the strategic mind behind partnership, sales & growth for your region. Eyes always on the horizon, you will mount a relentless pursuit of expanding the POD portfolio in-region, extending our reach within Accenture, and aligning our priorities to those of the regional business. You shall develop and oversee execution of new sales strategies, offerings, and experiences in the Midwest. Ultimately, you are the main escalation point for all POD CHI engagements.
Your Accountability: First and foremost, hitting the POD CHI FY20 sales target of $2.4M. Within that, you are accountable for the development of POD CHI as a business, and all of its people. Accountability also includes sharing and collaborating with your fellow regional client-experience managers, in the interest of growing the POD as a whole.
You are: An entrepreneur. A self-starter. You are excited by and drawn to complex challenges, demonstrate fluency in sales and digital innovation (business, insights, creativity) and you can read and control the minds of others. You are compassionate, a teacher, and emotionally invested to grow your team. You are a hunter, deeply committed to serving the greater good. You are curious and able to collaborate with the best and brightest in the world—all while managing outputs with impressive results.
While there is never a typical day at Accenture, here is a list of some of the responsibilities:
Details of day
Pitch capabilities to senior leadership teams
Scope opportunities and secure budgets from internal clients
Triaging escalations on client expectations or behaviors
Daily updates to sales forecasts and monthly pipelines
Conducting strategic reviews and recommendations of regional business
Work from the office daily
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing, business development and/or marketing communications role
· Minimum of 3 years of experience with Marketing or Communication agency
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred & Professional Skills
· Open-minded creativity skills
· Strong message development skills
· Ability to be responsible for and manage up to a quota
· Excellent English oral and written communications skills, and strong presentation skills
· Ability to work autonomously and independently
· Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
· Creative thinker, executive presence desired, be able to work with a variety of stakeholders, styles and functional groups
· Professional Skills
· Natural Problem Solver
· Relationship + Rapport Builder
· Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
· You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
· Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
· Access to leading-edge technology.
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.