The engine that keeps Accenture running at high performance. Our Accounting and Finance professionals fine-tune the financial designs for our global organization to operate at top speed in any country, anywhere in the world. We double-check the financial rules, set the controls and keep an eye on risks –– all with the drive of putting Accenture's capital and resources to the best use for our clients, our employees and the local communities we work in. Are you detail-oriented yet broad-minded to work on an inclusive and diverse team? Visit us here to find out more about Accenture.
Excited about the future. You are optimistic. You can see opportunities that other people overlook. You are a big believer in dreams. You set your goals and work toward them – one step at time, always moving forward.
Client Financial Management Analyst – provides their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Executing or assisting with tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, client-related time and expenses, and any other expense charges to program budget
- Monitoring or advising on engagement financial status, engagement capital assets, and technology rental equipment
- Performing or assisting with reconciliation processes, data and report archiving, forecast management activities, and contract compliance tracking
- Providing value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
- Ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP, Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
Here's what you need:
- undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting, Finance OR Other Business Related major with a minimum of 9 credit hours of Finance and/or Accounting, with a graduation date by August 2020
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0
Bonus points if you:
- Have spent time learning and practicing financial accounting such as:
- Invoice Preparation
- Processing financial transactions
- Preparing financial budgets
- Are a PC user and know the Microsoft Office Suite
- Can work on more than one project at a time
- Like to work both independently and as part of a team
- Feel comfortable talking with senior managers
- Have a phenomenal attention to detail
- Can work creatively and analytically to solve problems
- Easily share your ideas in person and in writing
- Give others the information and assistance they need with a positive 'can-do' customer service attitude
- Have led a team – at school, at work or in the military
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.