Locations: San Jose, CA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Part of the Operations outsourcing business, Accenture transitions services from incumbent vendors or client’s in-house team, often incorporating a significant amount of change – system, process and retained organization. The transitions of the services are a crucial function managed by the Business Process Services (BPS) Mobilization team. The Outsourcing Project Senior Manager is responsible for directing change management activities as a component of projects during solution and service transition activities. The change journey will be jointly implemented by the client and Accenture by providing change management expertise from strategy, design, plan and execution of change programs required in outsourcing programs.
They will define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures focused on enabling the set-up of a new outsourcing engagement. This person will have responsibility for large, complex programs across multiple work streams and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on time delivery of all the applicable deliverables within those work streams. The Transform Change Senior Manager is a ‘doer’ with a flair for sales, a strong understanding of shared services and business process outsourcing and has proven project execution experience working with clients at leading change programs.
- Provide insights with client change lead to set direction for defining components of change strategy and coordination of change activities in line with transformation and or transition program
- Development & execution of the change management plan & approach for the division retained organization and provide best practice, coaching and support of the design and deployment of the right client change management program across client business operations
- Definition of the overall change journey, change actors and related governance and change adoption approach
- Partner with Client Change Lead to manage and track overall change journey, including business readiness across Client impacted populations arising from the outsourcing and ensure all change management activities are aligned with overall change journey
- Use proven Change Methodology and experience in global transformation, to implement a change management approach and program which will be jointly developed across the transformation and transition initiatives
- Provide best practice tools and techniques for delivering the change management design and plan build the global Change toolkit that will be used and adjusted for each deployment/wave
- Support the facilitation of the client user adoption to the new service delivery model
- Work with client change lead to prepare additional stakeholders for change; design and implement organization structure, jobs and team specifically the definition of the global stakeholder management methodology, map stakeholders at global level, define and deliver action plans to realize ownership and commitment measurement at global level
- Drive communications strategy and planning for internal and external activities, coordinating with Global Communications Team. Research and prepare communications materials and presentations and provide recommendations on how to approach and deal effectively with key business issues from a communications perspective
- Empower change management network -- provide methodological support to local Change agents and support Change agents on their Change roles, train them on the Change Management approach and related toolkit to enable them to build the change management approach per wave
- Lead the required business impact assessment required as result of the outsourcing of services – define methods, identify to Be operating model impacts for each audience (culture, job, organization etc) and qualify them
- Business Impact Assessment - working alongside and using the outputs from the Solution Design Workshops, to identify the change initiatives for all impacted
- Must be able to travel 75% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years project or program management experience
- Minimum 5 years client service delivery or outsourcing experience or Minimum of 6 years as an active duty commissioned officer in the US Armed Forces
- Experience managing a global project team
- Microsoft Office suite proficient including MS Project
- Client stakeholder management and client facing experience
- Preferably certified in PMP or PRINCE2
- Experience in working closely with off-shore delivery and support teams
- Experience in working within a Service Management environment
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands effectively
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.