Join Accenture and help transform leading Financial Services organizations across North America. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
The Intelligent Solutions practice, within Financial Services Technology Advisory, works with firms in Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance to unlock and maximize the value of their data and leverage intelligent technologies to automate processes and create end to end solutions, enabling clients to increase agility, improve operational efficiency and achieve priority business objectives. As a Consultant you will:
- Work with your clients to leverage data and intelligent technologies to improve decision making via the application of analytic insights, in an industry context.
- Identify and assess manual and rule-based business processes that can be re-engineered and / or automated via RPA platforms.
- Design and implement re-engineering and automation in the context of business processes.
- Apply intelligent technologies (such as computer vision and natural language generation) to unlock data from documents, voice and unstructured sources to enable end to end intelligent solutions for financial services use cases.
- Collaborate with clients to optimize their business and technology operating models, in the context of automating processes, applying intelligent technologies and leveraging data to make business decisions.
- 3+ years scoping and delivering innovative technology advisory, services and solutions within the Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance industries.
- 2+ years of experience with process automation, analytics, or intelligent technologies.
- Familiarity with at least one Cloud platform: Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform or MS Azure.
- Familiarity with enterprise data management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience with AI (ML, NLP, NLG, and/or Deep Learning), BPM (Appian or Pega), Python (or R), and/or Cloud platform AI services (such as GCP AutoML, AWS SageMaker, or Azure Text Analytic API).
- Commercial experience in process automation, including leveraging RPA platforms.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as workflow diagrams and use-cases.
- Insights on market trends in the financial services industry.
- Experience with creating management or client presentations in Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to bring clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with the ability to anticipate, understand and respond to client needs, shaping behavior in accordance to the situation.
- Collaboration, team orientation and stewardship.
- Experience working through organizational change.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.