- Minimum of 3 years previous Consulting or client service delivery experience on Google GCP
- Minimum of 3 years of RDBMS experience
- Minimum pf 3 years of experience in developing data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, NoSQL, data lake and data warehouse solutions
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing data migration and data processing using GCP services etc:
- Data Ingestion : Cloud Pub/Sub, Data Transfer Service, Cloud IoT Core
- Data Storage : Cloud Spanner, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud SQL, Cloud Bigtable, Cloud Memorystore
- Streaming Data Pipeline : Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Dataproc, Cloud Dataprep, Apache Beam
- Data Warehousing & Data Lake : BigQuery, Cloud Storage
- Advanced Analytics : Cloud ML engine, Google Data Studio, Google Datalab, Tensorflow & Sheets
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Able to travel 100% M-TH
- Certified GCP Developer - Associate
- Certified GCP DevOps – Professional (Nice to have)
- Certified GCP Big Data Specialty (Nice to have)
- DevOps on an GCP platform. Multi-cloud experience a plus.
- Experience developing and deploying ETL solutions on GCP using tools like Talend, Informatica, Matillion
- IoT, event-driven, microservices, containers/Kubernetes in the cloud
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Culver City,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.