As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
As a Workday Implementation Project Manager, you will be the person who creates, maintains and directs the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital and/or Financial Management software. You may have more than one project to manage at a time, depending upon the project size and complexity.
You report to project executive leadership and take an active role in issue resolution, planning and guiding the project.
The project manager also assists as needed in the sales process including scoping projects and estimating efforts required to complete the implementation.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Create and deliver project level documentation (i.e., status reports, RAID logs, project plans etc)
- Ensure project is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Maintain responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements
- Assist as needed in the sales process including scoping projects and estimating efforts to complete the implementation
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns applications.
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frames.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings as needed
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification or Workday Project Manager certification
- 4+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Consultant, Manager, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 3+ years’ experience managing the implementation of ERP solutions (i.e. Workday, Oracle, SAP, etc)
- 3+ years demonstrated success delivering Workday implementations
- 1+ year of experience as a Workday Project Manager
- 3+ years of experience managing cross functional and technical teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- 3+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- Demonstrated strong proficiency utilizing project management tools such as MS Project
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client relationship management
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- PMP preferred
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applications for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,NC - Charlotte,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,WA - Seattle,WI - Milwaukee
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.