Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Application development using Agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe;
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Waterfall model using JIRA;
- Using Amazon Web Services (AWS), webMethods, and Managed File Transfer (MFT);
- Developing solutions using AWS microservices, including S3, Relational Database Service (RDS), Python, Scala, and Java; and
- Leading teams for large projects with multiple streams utilizing AWS, data catalog tools, Domino and SAS Platforms, Ontoforce, and Kibana search.
Must have a willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.