Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Architecture Delivery Sr Manager are designers and ambassadors. Insatiable curiosity ensures they feel at home on the cutting edge. They are known as experts internally and externally. They bring emerging ideas to life by shaping Accenture and client strategy through trusted advisor relationships. Using deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, they translate the possible into reality.
- Work with researchers and architects defining verification methodologies for each of the different core IP.
- Define and track detailed test plans for the different modules and top levels.
- Implement scalable test benches including checkers, reference models, coverage groups in System Verilog.
- Keep track of coverage metrics and bugs encountered and fixed. Implement self testing directed and random tests.
- Support post silicon bring up and debug activities. Ability to communicate clearly.
- Minimum of 10+ years of System Verilog OVM UVM DV experience.
- Minimum of 10+ years as a Digital Design Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience
- Knowledge with assertions SVA or others.
- Knowledge of digital ASICs design flows
- Experience in C, C coding, debugging
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.