- Manage all service management activities on behalf of the delivery organization.
- Accountable for commitments made on behalf of Accenture to the client, including service level agreements, and demand and cost of delivery.
- Interact with the Outsourcing Account Delivery team, clients, delivery groups and Service Delivery teams responsible for delivering work to the client.
- 8 years of experience in Service Delivery
- 8 years of experience in Cloud Account Delivery Management
- 8 years of experience in Service Level Agreement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements based on Business need
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsFL - Fort Lauderdale,FL - Miami
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.