Introducing the Accenture Microsoft Business Group
Accenture and Microsoft recently announced the launch of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG). The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance among Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining service capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients to digitally transform their businesses and gain competitive advantage through full leverage of the Microsoft eco-system. In fact, AMBG represents the largest partner investment in leveraging the enterprise-wide potential of Microsoft technology to date and brings together the largest group of Microsoft solution experts in the world.
As part of AMBG, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies master their digital transformation journey with Microsoft. The team is growing rapidly and need to recruit inspiring business technology advisors and expert engineers with a passion for shaping, selling and delivering transformational solutions that make a real difference for our clients.
About your future role:
As a Data & Intelligent Solutions Strategist in the AMBG Advisory team, you’ll play a key role in in shaping, selling and delivering end to end transformation programs leveraging Microsoft Technologies throughout the project lifecycle.
You will act as an Information & Data Architect to define and deliver strategies with the objective to maximize clients return on data. In that capacity, you will be working across all levels of the organization to help define and implement Microsoft Technology enabled solutions ranging from future data architectures, data supply chains, intelligent solutions (e.g. robotics, AI) to holistic data driven company set-ups.
A confident business professional who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create data strategies & intelligent solutions for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
- Enable innovative client and industry solutions through the lens of Data.
- Develop data strategies & architectures to address specific client needs and value cases as part of e2e cloud enabled transformation journeys
- Act as a data SME on projects with technical experience and knowledge of key technology solutions (e.g Microsoft Azure AI and Data Platform including SQL Server, Azure SQL, DataBricks, CosmosDB, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, IOT and PowerBI)
- Collaborate with other experts to create leading enterprise architectures from a data, application and infrastructure perspective
- Support and advise selling and engagement teams to follow a consistent data methodology, approach and technical strategy
- Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
- Build relevant local relationships with SMEs across Accenture, Avanade, Microsoft and the larger technology ecosystem.
Be ready to build those air miles with weekly travel!
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data architecture & related technologies experience and data technologies
- Minimum 3 years of client facing consulting experience, ideally supporting large scale technologies transformation programs
- Demonstrated experience in working with Microsoft technologies
- Minimum 1 year of experience with at least one of the following technologies: SAS, SPSS, RevR, Azure ML, MapR, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in data preparation with industry standard tools such as R and Python and with Visualization tools such as SAP, QlikView, PowerBI, etc.
- Use of proven Data & Intelligent Solutions Architect methodologies
- Experience in advanced analytics, machine learning and complementary data platforms
- Working knowledge of emerging domains such as CNTK, TensorFlow, deep learning, and/or distributed analytics at the edge.
- Experience with programming languages – one or more: R, Java, Python, F#, C#
- Analytical tools, languages, or libraries, one or more: SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout, etc.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity)
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to build strong internal network/relationships within the eco-system
- Understanding of multicultural teams
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate attitude
- Fluency in multiple foreign languages
- Experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
You will be challenged by:
• Working as part of our newly created Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
• Delivering truly innovative work on the back of emergent technologies
• Working in multidisciplinary teams across diverse geographic locations
• Teaming with high caliber Accenture, Avanade and Microsoft colleagues
• Leveraging the full power of the Accenture and Avanade global capabilities
• Being part of a fast-paced environment with the continuous need to learn, grow and excel
What’s in it for you?
When joining us, you will be part of a global network with the opportunity to be a pioneer and build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions and strategies leveraging Microsoft Technologies. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem. Go as far as your ambition takes you with near-limitless opportunities to advance your career with comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support. Lead and innovate with a diverse, committed team in an inclusive and creative environment. Experience the sheer variety of work we do, which provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.