Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
- Primary responsibility is to globally organize, coordinate and deliver training for new joiners and tenured agents in according to the specific products assigned.
- Build strong relationship with your internal stakeholders and work together with them and your team to make sure all training run smoothly
- Making sure all trainees knowledge is assessed at the end of each training period and regularly update training team reporting
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to make sure that all training aimed to the roll out of new products, workflows, processes are successfully organized and delivered
- Contribute in creating a strong team environment, providing support to the other trainers globally such as building and deliver assessments, review newly created training content and support with internal communication
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Participate to Internal QA calibrations and add notes in PBR agenda, with limited interaction with the client during external QA calibrations and PBR meetings.
- Seek support of CL level 11 and above for every direct interaction with the client Ensure that training content is kept up to date based on client feedback
- Work with Training Lead to produce plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow up as necessary.
- Will dedicate 10 hours a week working on tickets
- Minimum 6 months experience in delivering and facilitating training
- Minimum 1 year professional work experience
- Minimum High school diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel Bachelor s Degree holder or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
- Process and domain knowledge
- People development and feedback coaching
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.