Organization: Accenture Capability Network, Supply Chain & Operations Industry X.O
Travel Required: 100%
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
SC&O/ Industry X.0 team
In North America Capability Network team, Industry X.0 is part of our Supply Chain & Operation. Our Industry X.0 team has deep expertise in CORE areas of Design and Manufacturing with application of new technologies & solutions (e.g. IoT, Blockchain, AI, ML etc.), which enables our clients to launch new and innovative products and services in market. We lead our clients in complex transformation journey with creation of business case, detailed diagnostics, implementation roadmap, program management, design/architecture, deployment and change management of these new technologies in integration with PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems), EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) and new digital solutions.
YOUR ROLE (IX.0-Design):
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as Supply Chain and Operations/Industry X.0 Professional in our practice, a typical day might include:
- Leading client design thinking workshops for “Art of Possible” in areas of Digital R&D, co-creating pain points and prospective solutions in R&D space, creating PLM business case, blueprint, implementation roadmap and support solution/software selection of PLM software’s with Deep expertise in PLM solutions like Dassault Enovia, SAP PLM (including integration with S4HANA), Siemens Teamcenter and PTC Windchill (experience in cloud PLM is highly valued)
- Conducting workshops to gather PLM requirements, create requirement traceability matrix and conduct fit gap analysis
- Working with clients to create a list of requirements for the TO BE solution, create new business process designs and functional specifications for PLM solutions for traditional products and SMART products/embedded software’s
- Solution Architecting, Designing new PLM solutions and new capabilities based on the requirements list along with estimates of functionalities, time and effort t
- Implementing processes and solutions for Innovation management, BoM (Bill of Material), ECM (Engineering Change Management), Supplier, part, document Management etc. for products (traditional & SMART) with embedded software’s
- Leading & managing the design, development and deployment of connected- devices, labs and products with IoT for R&D, manufacturing units & data centers for predictive maintenance and monetization of services
- Define & implement process for integration of R&D functions with manufacturing, quality, planning, logistics etc.
- Acting as a project manager and taking responsibility for the implementation phase
- Developing target R&D Operating Model
- Sharing your functional knowledge of business requirements and standards
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members, contributing to practice-building efforts such as training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with clients and deliver large-scale transformational change and managing global teams of internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Research & Development and/or a minimum of 8 years of PLM implementation experience
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsIL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Houston
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.