- Design, support and administration of Oracle Applications databases
- Ensure that the databases remain healthy and stable, ensuring Accenture meets our overall SLA's
- Provide DBA services to support project and operational day to day work
- Provide support to project type work and put together work plans and task managementPerform application and database performance tuning
- Interact with app teams and client personnel on technical issues
- Coordinate database level changes with data center, tech team, app team and management
- Oracle EBS Applications DBA ( R12), responsible for installation, Customization, Interfacing, System Administration, Cloning, Patching, Load Balancer Configuration, Parallel Concurrent Processing (PCP), OATM, SSL, SSO, Access Manager, Application upgrades (R12), Troubleshooting and Production Support,
- Provide expertise in High Availability (Clustering) solutions, replication technologies, SQL tuning, backup and recovery support, installation of Oracle software and configuration, apply patches, unix shell scripting, partitioning of tables and indexes, partition maintenances, archiving of data, capacity planning, complex security architectures and have basic unix administration skills.
- Train the junior members of the team
- Provide on-call support in rotation
- Research, recommend and help implement new technology.
- Develop technical standards for the database technology.
- Identify and initiate process improvements.
- Develop and document best practices and standards.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience as an Oracle EBS Application DBA on Unix Platform
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Experience with any of the following
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Access Manager
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.