Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future. How? We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond. Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.
An experienced force for change. You know that companies must change or be left behind, and you know how to help companies do that. You’ve got the skills, tools and know-how to help companies remake themselves from top-to-bottom to be more nimble, more capable and more productive. And you’re someone that people look to for advice and guidance. You’ve done this plenty of times and it shows in how you help people on your team do their best, so their clients get the best advice.
• Help clients through the transformation process that will make their companies more capable
• Develop human-centered strategies for change that are agile, and ready for the digital world
• Support the translation of strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change strategies
• Design agile change strategies that will help companies change their culture and the way they do everything while preparing them for the future
• Use leading practice change tools and methodologies including:
o Predictive analytics
o Engagement, collaboration and facilitation tools like Mentimeter/ThinkTank
o Experience design using personas and informed by organizational analytics
• Help clients transform their companies into resilient organizations comfortable with redirection and ambiguity
• Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
• Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
• Be ready to build those air miles with up to 100% travel
Here’s what you need:
• At least 5 years of external consulting experience related to the successful delivery of work in the discipline of enterprise transformation or organizational change
• At least 5 years of successful delivery of work in one or more of the following areas:
o Culture change programs
o Journey management
o Change plan development & execution
o Change adoption
o Organizational change capability building
• At least 3 years of Project Management experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
● At least 5 years’ experience in the following areas:
o Design Thinking
o Agile Change
o Analytics driven change
● Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
● An ability to challenge a client’s thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view
● Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Products clients (Life Sciences Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel, Industrial)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.