Location: Suitland, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Leading workshops and documenting the optimal site design(s) for customer’s document-sharing requirements.
- Promote user adoption through user and site manager training, consultation, and support of existing functionality.
- Designing and developing customization to the existing site.
- Providing support and guidance to users on site features and functionalities.
- Developing solutions for business process automation.
- Translating wireframes and design mocks into web based prototypes. #CJ
- Bachelor's Degree (in Business, Information Management, or IT related field preferred)
- Minimum 4 years client-facing consulting experience
- Minimum 2 years customer requirements gathering experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- SharePoint Designer and Workflow experience
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proven track record of strong communication and collaboration skills (oral and written; good briefing skills)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.