Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and closing of highly complex, marketing optimization, sales opportunities across a range of Accenture offerings. Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The Sales Director owns the sales process and outcomes, leading a pursuit strategy through the origination and closing of specific sales opportunities in both established and new accounts. He/She develops relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients and acts as the point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key sales pursuit related items with the client and internally.
Key responsibilities include:
Relationship Development: establish and strengthen relationships with client C-Level face-offs, Marketing leaders, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders. Network with Industry Leaders, as well as business partners, Accenture Alliance partners, Industry Vendors, Competitors, and participates in key industry forums.
Client Demand Stimulation and Opportunity Generation: Identify specific sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients. Engage in activities focused at generating client awareness of the firm and/or demand for its Services (may include developing/sending promotional materials, presenting in business forums, charitable activities, business associations, etc.).
Sales Process Leadership: Lead Sales Process for specific approved opportunities, complying with all internal sales stage entry/exit requirements. Construct and execute sales strategy and deal plan; including value proposition, win themes, tactics & action plan, relationship and communication plan and competitive analysis. Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
Deal Closure: Lead team of professionals including technical, finance, legal, procurement, HR and proposal management through deal closure. Develop and maintain deal close plan, aligning proposition to client’s selection process, evaluation criteria and process. Understand the client’s organization and processes and manage all negotiations and closing activities accordingly.
- Minimum of 10 years Business Development experience in Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years selling Agency driven, direct-to-consumer and/or business-to-business marketing services
- Minimum of 3 years experience selling into Financial Services accounts
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required
- Must understand end-to-end Marketing solutions, from Design (Strategy) to Build (Technology) to Run (Optimization)
- Experience working with delivery of Digital Marketing Services related work within a large company environment.
- Majority of sales experience in selling Agency driven, direct-to-consumer and/or business-to-business marketing services
- Knowledge of the end to end marketing space
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- Successful track record in shaping aaS solutions.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsNJ - Florham Park,NY - New York
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.