Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
- Lead consulting engagements from post sales stage to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes.
- Manage all aspects of project delivery and solution delivery
- Lead and manage the implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register and weekly status reports
- Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and to work internally with the ServiceNow account teams to progress
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Proven experience of leading the deployment of Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) solutions in client environments
- Strong background working with Enterprise Software companies and/or Consulting companies
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems
- PMP certification required;
- Minimum of 5 years Knowledge of ServiceNow;
- ServiceNow System Admin Certification;
- Experience with MS Project, and Smart Sheet;
- Travel required;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills;
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude
- Proven team player and team builder
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Familiarity with SaaS deployments and its supporting architecture
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and a proven background in consulting and project management
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundations Certification preferred
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.