Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
- Performance, Risk and Quality professionals ensure high performance is delivered for Accenture and our clients through performance optimization and continuous improvement, quality and risk management.
- Responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Reporting Analyst include Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports in a timely and consistent manner in accordance with project governance Work with project leads managers to deliver standardized performance reports based on the client s business need
- Analyze data new and existing to share within reports to client stakeholders project POCs Provide insights, issue, trend, capacity and analysis for client s Leadership team
- Provide daily metrics using established reporting methodology in client s proprietary QA Tools Identify and document Client s data system issues under the scope of this SOW and escalate to Accenture and client Team Leads according to the established escalation handoff matrix
- Report risks or exclusions within the defined data set for operational management Build or modify report templates per the client s ACN manager s request Perform daily quality audits gathering QA sample data per the process and reporting out to the project team and project individuals
- Analyze QA data for root cause issues Perform coaching sessions with regional Project Leads as well as to client project team to identify root cause of errors and create action plans and preventative measures to improve processor performance
- Facilitate weekly meetings with Accenture Team Leads to report top errors and trends, QA as well as general global trends volume, average handling time, turnaround time Provide coaching training to support Accenture s QA team if applicable Document and communicate issues to Global Team Lead per the established process.
- Maintain Global Process documentation updated Perform monthly and weekly ad hoc capacity analysis requests when necessary and monthly and weekly ad hoc special reports when necessary.
- Bilingual in Spanish Language
- 2 years of reporting quality analysis experience
- 2 years of experience using reporting software CRM tools
- Bachelor s degree or higher education
- Experience creating and delivering reports to Client stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Google Office Tools
- Ability to work autonomously strong volume monitoring and work delegation skills
- Strong analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast paced, dynamic environment Willingness to act as the global contact for any general inquiry
- Willingness to work with different departments to help support the team Willingness to develop new strategies and solutions for new processes Effective communication, presentation, and information sharing skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.