Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
- Manage the program / project from scoping and requirements through deployment for an end-to-end project or specific area of a project
- Proactively manage and monitor execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner
- Understand the client’s fundamental solution being developed/deployed - its business value, blueprint, how it fits with the overall architecture or business operations, risks, etc.
- Escalate issues to client management which cannot be resolved at the program/project level
- Ensure resolution of cross segment / team project issues, risks, and/or conflicts
- Manage critical path and dependencies
- Proactively eliminate critical path roadblocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution
- Take steps to proactively mitigate project risk as defined / required in project plan.
- Ensure that client stakeholders clearly understand what risks will or will not be mitigated
- Ensure project members effectively manage dependencies and schedule
- Ensure the client stakeholders' expectations are understood and managed
- Report and manage overall project/release status back to the client sponsor and stakeholders
- Validate that proper deliverable and phase stage containment is occurring where required, e.g., signoffs are scheduled and completed, dependent deliverables are completed, phase plans are completed and agreed to by project leads before the phase starts
- Ensure that all requirements, project plans, and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members
- Manage client and 3rd party vendor relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. Will also have regular interaction with peers and client management.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Project Management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Merchant or Point of Sale (POS) transaction processing
- Experience in financial services, credit card or retail industry
- Experience in Vendor Management or Coordination
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with DMS Integrations (e.g. Microsoft XAPT, Rental Man, iRental, Accenture DBSi, FDC DBSi, e Emphasys, C Systems, CDK, or ADP Lightspeed)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing business requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.