- Be a Labs ambassador in the Hub, collaborating very closely with the R&D teams and the CIS Innovation Designers to engage labs where and when it makes sense.
- Be an ambassador from a Labs content perspective as well as from an Innovation perspective.
- Facilitate Labs engagement in cross Hub innovation services (for example Labs overview, Labs demonstrations, Labs presentations as part of a wider Hub agenda) and facilitate dedicated Labs engagements (for example facilitating and delivering deep dive Labs workshops or supporting the Labs R&D team in a particular PoC, Pilot or Co-research project).
- Collaborate closely with the labs engagement regional lead to maximize impact and optimize engagement in the wider ecosystem.
- Be part of the global labs engagement council and will participate in the knowledge management stream to ensure the global engagement team can be global labs ambassadors.
- Support adoption of the new value-based approach to measuring the impact of labs.
- Support and feed the global Labs reporting process.
- Work with the Global Lead of Security R&D and the CFC Innovation Hub lead to grow the Innovation experience at the Hub
- Work with the local Security and Labs R&D teams to understand their offerings to best position them in the hub innovation services
- Create and maintain relationships with Labs Global Workshops team member and the regional Accenture Innovation Architecture and Network to exchange best practices for delivering innovation services and high value client workshops as well as ensure exposure of the services offered by the hub
- Continuously improve the Hub and workshop experience by leveraging best practices and new technologies
- Advise and implement the most impact innovation experiences based on an agenda’s activities, objectives, and group size.
- Support the innovation experiences and workshops at Labs/CFC:
- Participate in the Labs/CFC intake process to include engagement in intake process to build client agendas/experiences that have Innovation
- Process should ensure effective qualification of each event
- Design events that support the business outcomes of the customer
- Support event production, including pre, day-of, and post activities
- As CIS team grows and additional Innovation Designers are brought on board, this role will focus on designing Labs Innovation into events to enable co-innovation outcomes.
- Work with the local CFC support team to schedule, cater, support and secure events at the Lab/CFC
- Work with local Hub Lead, Labs, CFC leadership to set the appropriate use, cadence and nature of events the Labs/CFC will host
- Coordinate speaker/demo availability for events
- Curate impactful experiences for the client and for Accenture
- Coordinate pre-event meeting to prepare team members for client workshops and bring the right messages tailored to the client context and Security OG lead’s objective
- Apply co-creation methodology like design thinking and lean startup as appropriate in workshops
- Look for opportunities to engage collaboration channels with other innovation centers, remote experts, etc.
- Collaborate with Global Labs and CIS team members to research and bring new formats for workshops and innovation services
- Engage with clients
- Be the master of ceremony for Labs Innovation workshops
- Be present throughout Labs Innovation events from welcome to departure
- Be able to pitch the Labs services and CFC Innovation topics of the hub at a high level, telling stories and simplifying concepts to highlight business impact and value
- Be able to lead demonstration tours
- Reporting and Communications
- Develop appropriate client facing materials to use for client events
- Support the tracking of metrics and impact related to events conducted
- Support the creation of Win and Hero stories from Labs/CFC workshop experiences
- Support the creation appropriate reporting as needed for stakeholders: CFC, Innovation Hubs.
- Create appropriate reporting for Global Labs
- Act as a first point of contact for internal Accenture audience when they want to know more about Labs
- Be the Global Labs ambassador in the local ecosystem, curating and replicating content and experience as well as being able to tell Global Labs and cyber stories
- Participate to the Global Labs workshops council to ensure knowledge and best practices sharing
- Instantiate Global Labs engagement strategy in the region/local ecosystem
- Extend labs exposure in the region and facilitate interaction/engagement
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology
- 8 years of experience working emerging technologies
- Experience with Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence, Cyber Defense or IoT Security
- Technology background and/or strong interest in emerging technologies and how they impact the business
- Strong management presence as well as facilitation experience & storytelling skills
- Entrepreneur mindset and strong project management experience
- Exposure to design thinking, background in marketing and/or managing an innovation center
- Mural Skills
- Experience with creative tools such as the creative cloud
- Self-starter, organized, focused
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Self-confidence, authority and diplomacy
- Willingness to learn continuously, adaptability
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.