Who We Are:
The H&PS Sales Center of Excellence team is the engine behind driving the growth of Health and Public Sector business. We support the H&PS Sales teams in CoE-supported pursuits.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date sales and technical knowledge of Accenture's approach and strategy for Child Welfare
- Assist Domain Lead with research and special projects in support of the Domain
- Understand Domain policies and trends to provide insight into Go to Market strategies
- Understand industry offerings and Accenture differentiation
- Understand the capabilities and product roadmap for Domain solutions
- Perform demonstrations of Domain chosen Go to Market solutions
- Create / Maintain approved functional content for reuse in Domain responses
- Interpret RFx and functional requirements to provide best solution fit
- Create functional content for Response Team
- Prepare functional resources and content for Orals
- Participate in lessons learned feedback and the gathering of reusable content for future responses
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Professional Services, Delivery Teams, Sales Originators, Domain Teams, and Proposal Management, to create, review, and complete sales content.
What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in the public sector marketplace, across sales, solutioning and/or delivering information technology, consulting, or IT product implementation services
- 2+ years experience in the Child Welfare domain
- Minimum education – Bachelor’s degree
You Get Extra Credit for:
- Must have excellent communication (oral and written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects, tasks, and opportunities at a time
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Informatica PowerCenter Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Houston
Capability Network CFO&EV Senior Analyst
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.