This individual will provide strategic analytics-driven digital strategy consulting to clients to help them create the most innovative customer experience and improve digital marketing or ecommerce effectiveness.
- Works with the Brand teams to manage and track campaign calendars
- Conducts weekly meetings with the Brand teams to review the status of in-flight requests in addition to the forecast of upcoming requests
- Works with campaign operations, the client, and third-party vendor teams to drive campaign execution from requirements to delivery
- Works with the Brand teams to confirm feasibility of the campaign plan and specific campaign requirements
- Reviews JIRA requests and all associated documentation (BRDs, Assets) for completeness and feasibility and transitions to the campaign operations team
- Assigns campaign complexity, confirms Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and delivery timeline
- Manages the delivery and execution of the request through the campaign development team
- Works with the campaign operations team on any issues and/or risks that may arise
- Responsible for making recommendations around how to be leverage the platform to enable campaign strategies
- Manages client and team expectations throughout delivery; manage risk and issue escalations related to the campaigns
- Manages the Campaign Services team off-shore providing Campaign technical guidance
- Develops and manages client’s Campaign Best Practices document with other Campaign Managers
- Manages demand for services, capacity to deliver services and client expectations
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing technology and operations focusing on execution of email marketing on behalf of the Client to include:
- Strong technical background with experience in one or more marketing automation tools; e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, IBM/Unica, Siebel-Marketing, Oracle-CRM-Marketing, SAP-CRM-Marketing, Eloqua, and/or Marketo
- Understanding of integrated marketing across the entire prospect and customer lifecycle, and how marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel, creative, content, and offers interact to drive desired business outcomes
- Understanding of marketing strategy with specific expertise in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics
- Understanding of best practices for email template design (i.e. responsive), email campaign build, testing and deployment
- Understanding of marketing operations, processes, business requirements
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
- Onsite client experience with strong written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.