- Use your top-to-bottom knowledge of Workday to help clients work smarter
- Spot strategies for clients, explain their pros and cons, and then get working on the best one
- Get creative designing prototyping, and building Workday systems
- Help clients understand and follow industry standards and practices
- Keep Workday working at its best every day by testing and tweaking the system as needed, then sharing that knowledge with your team
- Find new and creative ways to help clients that will shape the industry
- Be ready to build those air miles with weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in HR transformation enabled by technology and business process expertise
- Minimum of one year of experience in Retail, Consumer Goods, Life Sciences, Travel, or Industrial
- Minimum of one full life cycle implementation to include configuration experience with HCM OR equivalent HR Cloud platform user experience
- Minimum of two years of work experience, preferably in a consulting or HR environment
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
- You’ve already worked with other large global services companies
- You’ve done application requirements gathering and design including process maps and gap analyses
- You can show us examples of how you creatively and analytically approach problems and how you solve them —from brainstorming through planning and getting it done
- You’re super clear when you write and speak and you’ve got great interpersonal skills
- You’ve done HR Technology or strategy assessments
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.