Join the SAP dream team
There’s never been a better time to join our team of 50,000+ SAP experts. Be part of the New. Now. Change the world with SAP.
• Drive end-to-end innovation. From strategy to implementation, help clients accelerate their journey to the “new”
• Deliver award-winning work on a global scale. Accenture has more than 70 SAP awards since 2014, more than any other SAP Partner!
• Gain early access to SAP Innovations through unparalleled programs of collaboration with SAP. Accenture is SAP’s leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, Ariba, Hybris, Fieldglass, Concur, S/4HANA and Leonardo Cloud Platforms…
What we offer you?
• Learn and Grow Continuously – Build skills in the “new”, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business. Accenture offers an unmatched 24/7 SAP Learning Hub with expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs and support from our collaborative SAP community, 50,000+ strong.
• Innovate and Industrialize – Accenture gives you unrivaled access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
• SAP Innovation Center
• Liquid Studios
• Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our Global Delivery Centers
• Latest Technologies and Platforms: SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive Computing, big data analytics, Mobile, Leonardo….
• Thrive and Advance – Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
• Truly Human – Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats.
• Thomson-Reuters #1 Ranking
Senior resource to lead the migration of SAP to Hyperscale Platforms (incl. heterogenous, homogenous migrations). This resource will have the responsibility to review what has been solutioned, revise as project progresses, and deliver migrations on-time.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Deep exposure to the SAP Migration Methodology and should be able to a participate heavily in the low-level planning discussion with customer and partners (SAP, Microsoft, AWS, etc.).
Will manage onshore and offshore team(s) and interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture to plan and execute the migrations.
Provide solutions and understanding of SAP Heterogeneous migration methodology and various optimization mechanisms used in downtime reductions.
Involved in being the single point of contact for migration activities, incl. coordinating with SAP and/or other 3rd-party vendors and setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• Must have 10 years of cross -platform migrations and SAP Basis Administration trouble shooting and performance tuning which includes:
o SAP HA, DR and Backup/Restore/Recovery principles, architecture and set-up (on hyper-scalers
o SAP architecture for ABAP and Java engine (HANA, SQL, ASCS, SCS, PAS, AAS)
• Must be SAP OS/DB Migration certified
• Previous experience worked as a migration lead on at least 2 SAP Homogeneous and/or Heterogeneous Migration projects (can be On-Prem or J2C)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
• It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday).
• Minimum 8 years' consulting experience working with a Big 4 professional services organization
• Experience with SAP Technical Architecture
• Experience with SAP HANA Technical Architecture
• Experience with SAP Migration Tools
• Experience with SAP SLO (System Landscape Optimization)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Customer Service Associate- Spanish Speaking
Business Process Delivery
USA WA - Seattle
Experimentation Strategy Lead
USA MA - Boston
Digital Marketing - Content Digital Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.