- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English or related field
- 5 years of progressive experience in a communications role in an agency or large company
- 5 years demonstrating exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communications skills; AP Style, grammar, and punctuation proficiency; ability to develop clear, concise, and compelling content on complex topics for diverse audiences; high attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to proactively recommend, design and execute communications strategies to achieve business objectives
- Broad business acumen and ability to quickly grasp concepts across multiple business disciplines
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, work accurately under pressure, and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, and also collaborate and influence across multiple functions
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (especially Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in the training development process
- Experience in the change management process
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.