Accenture’s Communications, Media and Technology practice works with the world’s most innovative, technologically advanced and exciting companies. From the disruptors of Silicon Valley and China to established media and communications players, to the high-tech companies who are building the infrastructure on which our modern society depends, CMT is planted firmly in the middle of what matters most in business and society across the globe. Are you ready transform the way the world connects, lives and works? If yes, join us and help move the world forward today!
- Understand the ins and outs of Salesforce so you can create the right solution to solve your client’s unique challenge
- Contribute new products, workflows and ideas to influence the industry
- Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend work-arounds
- Get creative designing, prototyping and building Salesforce systems
- Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes
- Be an effective leader, mentor, and champion of your team
- Help your clients and team stay up-to-date on industry standards and best practices
- Be ready to build those air miles with frequent weekly travel: Monday-Thursday as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of requirement gathering experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with CRM implementations (Salesforce preferred) with exposure to a minimum of 1 Salesforce implementation, preferably in a consulting environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- You have examples of how you use your creative and analytical powers to problem-solve
- You understand key CRM business architecture
- You’re super clear when you write and speak, and you’re great with people
- You’ve got at least one certification in Salesforce Cloud processes, sales, or service
LocationsCA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.