Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Our Digital Commerce services create new, innovative customer journeys through bleeding-edge, end-to-end solutions that unify the digital and physical. Leveraging deep industry knowledge and expertise, we build connected and personalized customer experiences that catalyze customer buying decisions—at speed and at scale. We strategize, design, develop and implement omni-channel B2C and B2B commerce capabilities, platforms and systems. By improving digital channel maturity and delivering integrated experiences, we boost customer interaction and engagement, delivering tangible results and a better bottom line.
Have you developed a reputation for your ability to strategize, analyze, design and implement important eCommerce initiatives? Do clients rely on you to create and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for the solution? If leading technical teams through the design and development of complex transactional systems sounds like a challenge you want to tackle, then we want to meet you.
- Participate in software design, development, and implementation using relevant eCommerce platforms, specifically Hybris
- Provide advanced-level development and documentation skills
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing
- Serve as a lead developer of a small team
- Assist with the technical design, using object-oriented design techniques
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks
- Independently interface with client technical teams and business owners as needed during the design and implementation
- Mentor junior team members and ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design review
- Travel Required
Here’s what you need:
- 4+ years of hands on Java & J2EE/JEE software development experience
- 2+ years of full life cycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies
- 1+ years of developing eCommerce, specifically Hybris
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Bonus points if:
- Experience working with relevant eCommerce packaged solutions such as hybris, Oracle/ATG, Sterling Order Management, Manhattan Associates, Demandware, Intershop and IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, WebSphere, Weblogic, Apache Http, Spring tcServer, Solr, open source packages
- Experience with multiple source control systems: CVS, SVN, Git
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Jersey City,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,TX - Dallas,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.