- Lead in the development and implementation of new Veeva CRM and Vault solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Veeva to access the industry-leading Veeva technologies, like CRM and Vault application across Commercial, Medical, Regulatory and Clinical, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 300 skilled and 150+ certified Veeva professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—becoming a Certified Veeva CRM and Vault Administrator
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Driving business development including: supporting pre-sales activities, participating in sales calls and developing proposals.
- Help define Veeva solutions across both Veeva platforms (CRM and Vault) for clients.
- Supporting the successful delivery of Veeva solutions.
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
- Drive key partnership relationships (e.g. Veeva) to support broad solutions.
- Developing CRM and/or content management strategy for clients.
- Work with delivery team in mapping functional requirements to application platform features and functionality.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management and Veeva best practices.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/Digital engagements.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience leading Veeva CRM or Veeva Vault delivery, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the Life Sciences OR Consumer Goods vertical is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Knowledge of the life sciences vertical and sub-verticals (pharma, biotech, med tech) and ability to apply that to solution architecture and Veeva value proposition.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment and to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills, including communication skills
- Veeva/Vault Certifications preferred
LocationsCT - Hartford,MA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.