- Detail-oriented, analytical and accuracy driven
- Self-starter, problem solver
- A master at accomplishing items from your to-do list
- Organized and reliable
- Enthusiastic and collaborative with can-do mind-set
- Reviewing the data ingested from multiple sources
- Building the ingestion logic from S3 into the Snowflake Data Lake
- Implementing advanced batch data transformations using DBT
- Updating dimensional data into reporting databases for advanced analytics
- Designing, building and enhancing dimensional models for fast dashboarding and reporting in Looker
Here’s What You Need:
- BS/BA or Advanced degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering, or other Computational Science)
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on SQL experience in a production environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing and implementing data models
- Minimum of 2 years designing and implementing star / snowflake schemas and dimensional models
- Minimum of 1 year of experience tuning complex SQL queries
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with batch data transformation frameworks, DBT preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with MPP databases, Snowflake preferred
- DBA experience a plus
- Able to write code in one modern programming language, Python/Clojure
- Can advise on the overall data strategy
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCO - Denver,NY - New York
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.