As a Workday HCM Sr. Analyst you should expect to be involved in the following in support of a Workday implementation project:
- Support the HCM work streams of a Workday implementation, driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements.
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance of project staff (depending upon project structure)
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices as it relates to HCM.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Configure and test the Workday system.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture DayNine methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder collaboration to achieve project objectives.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets.
- 1+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Senior Analyst or Consultant level role, preferably with a large consulting firm.
- Demonstrated HR knowledge and HR Technology systems implementation experience in Workday, SAP, Oracle or similar ERP technologies (preferably cloud based).
- Demonstrated understanding of HCM business processes and experience implementing these functions within an ERP system.
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client satisfaction.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
to 80% travel.
- 1+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- Existing and up to date Workday HCM certification.
- If not already a holder of the relevant Workday Certifications, successful completion of appropriate Workday Certification(s) is a requirement of the role.
- Proven ability work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areas.
- Experience managing, coaching, or mentoring others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
- Strong desire to work with clients and provide exceptional client experiences.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.