CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value..
A fraud risk first-responder. You’re experienced at designing risk mitigation strategies that protect an entire organization. You love creating efficient processes and workflows. You look at the big picture to design solutions for each area. And you know how to implement these solutions across the entire organization, documenting results and methods along the way.
Here’s what you need:
• A Bachelor’s degree
• 3 years of work experience in the fraud sector within the banking, capital markets, or insurance industries (payments fraud, account takeover, card fraud, claims fraud, deposit fraud, employee fraud)
• 2 years of work experience designing and implementing fraud operations processes and workflows
Bonus points if:
• You’ve got at least 1 year of management consulting experience focused on financial services – extra credit if it’s in fraud
- You've got experience with the following creating an enterprise fraud strategy or designing a fraud transformation program; performing fraud solution data mapping and data sourcing and/or designing and implementing fraud management dashboards and reports
• You’ve implemented leading fraud technology vendor solutions like Actimize, FICO, and SAS
• You can spot fraud trends and design new controls to shut them down
• You’re skilled at core analytics functions like model fitting and statistical analysis
• You’ve already got a CFE or similar certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.