- Lead in the development and implementation of new Veeva CRM and Vault solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Veeva to access the industry-leading Veeva technologies, like CRM and Vault application across Commercial, Medical, Regulatory and Clinical, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 300 skilled and 150+ certified Veeva professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—becoming a Certified Veeva CRM and Vault Administrator
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Veeva platforms (both CRM and Vault).
- Implement Veeva CRM solutions that adhere to platform best practices and perform configuration reviews. Typical Veeva CRM implementations include custom platform development, integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations.
- Implement Veeva Vault solutions that adhere to platform best practices across commercial, medical, regulatory or clinical verticals. A typical Vault configuration include native configuration updates to Vault applications, integrations with third party data/content applications, and complex content/data migrations. Experience in any of these elements is a must.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Life Sciences industry or Consumer Goods industry, implementing either Veeva CRM or Veeva Vault implementations.
- A minimum of 1 year delivering Veeva CRM implementations OR 1 year delivering any of the Veeva Vault suite (Commercial, Medical, Regulatory, Clinical) or equivalent content management systems.
- A minimum of 6 months exposure to integrations, both data and content and data/content migration support or delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and/or Veeva products, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- Exposure to leading/mentoring junior developers
- Veeva CRM/Vault Certifications preferred
LocationsIL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,MO - St Louis,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,WI - Milwaukee
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.