- Align go to market strategies for the partner or ecosystem
- Execute joint sales campaigns
- Maintains a close connection with the Accenture sales organizations
- Drive incremental services growth through direct involvement in Joint Account Planning
- Contribute key insight and competitive intelligence to win strategies and proposal responses
- Help improve Accenture's win rate as a result of increased skills and capabilities developed on vendor technologies.
- Own the interlock process with other Accenture sales organizations to optimize collective efforts, understand Accenture's overall global sales execution model & target markets and identify/qualify potential opportunities/leads stemming from the vendor(s)
- Assume a sales-focused approach, working closely with Client Account/Technology Account Leads (CALs/TALs), Sales Directors and vendor sales force
- Direct participation in the sales cycle for key 'must win' opportunities.
- Develop and maintain meaningful, sales-oriented relationships with vendor's executive leadership, regional management and key account teams, and Accenture stakeholders. Act as the Accenture ambassador for the overall relationship(s)
- Collaborate with Accenture Practice, industry/service line or operating group, and vendor leadership to determine partnering strategies.
- Support the enablement of field resources for targeted campaigns, products and solutions
- Work with executive sponsors from within Accenture and at the vendor to maintain alignment, develop and maintain relationships with relevant Accenture Leadership, becoming their trusted advisor on Alliances pursuits
- Increase the penetration of the vendor technology in our core and industry offerings
- Accountable for targets across key Alliance metrics
- Ensure Accenture's compliance with any Alliances agreements
- Manage Alliances support activities including recruiting, training and management of resources, lead generation and pipeline management, Market Development funding management, coordination of events and meetings, and reporting
- Drive awareness of offerings, demand generation and support of sales opportunities
- Select, structure, and negotiate new relationships and/or new initiatives within existing relationships
- Develop periodic plans for Alliances resource staffing, joint marketing activities, offering development plans, investment plans, and training / capability development plans.
- Attract and direct Accenture and vendor investment funds for the benefit of Accenture offerings and practice areas.
- Enhance Accenture offerings with vendor technology solutions
- Qualify, develop, and mobilize third party enabled go-to-market campaigns.
- 75% Travel Required
- BS/BA IT, Computer Science, or equiv./related experience
- 3+ Years Experience with ServiceNow Implementations and a record of at least 10 successful Phase-1 Deployments as lead
- 3+ Years of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach.
- Some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility Scope
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - SAP IMWM Lead
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - Deputy Sales & Distribution Lead CP
Federal - Power Platform/MS Dynamics Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.